Not all courses are offered every term.
Enroll in a currently offered course
9.13. E536A/W111G Ancient Movement Techniques and Applications
Instructor: Oner Doser
Prerequisites: Basic astrological knowledge
- Using the Ages of Man technique for determining longer periods within a lifetime
- Predicting by Fidaria, a planetary period system from Abu Mashar which is similar to the dasha system in Vedic astrology
- Directing by terms and bounds which describes the types of events and developments that take place during specific time periods.
- Direction by triplicity in 25-year segments applied to each of the houses
- Integration of the above traditional predictive techniques