4. Student Services
If you have questions, there are a number of ways to find answers. Most answers can be obtained via the course website, emailing your instructor or asking a question directly during the live chat sessions.
email@example.com has information about:
- The instructional program.
- Application, registration, and payment deadlines.
- New Kepler services, activities, and events.
- Instructor and student contact information.
- Technical assistance on using the course website or online meeting software.
Our registrar provides services related to admissions, student outreach, registration, records, and available scholarships. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advising: The instructors are your primary advisors and can help you find strategies for learning and locating helpful resources.
Disabilities: Information about services available to students with moderate disabilities can be found by contacting email@example.com.
Student Resources Course Site.
Our online “Student Lounge – Resource Center” provides:
- The latest catalog information
- Registration Calendar
- The Student Handbook
- Technical assistance for Moodle and GoToMeeting
- Useful learning links
- Instruction on using astrological software programs