2. Student Responsibilities
Kepler provides an environment that respects and encourages the freedom to learn and to teach. In the celebration of teaching and learning, it is appropriate that individuals and groups be viewed with regard to their potential to contribute within the learning environment. Each has dignity and value.
As a community of people seeking education, Kepler students are dedicated to improving personally and educationally. Students should:
- Practice personal and educational integrity.
- Maintain standards of performance
- Contribute to a safe, cooperative, and respectful learning environment.
- Discourage bigotry and respect the diversity and dignity of all persons.
- Respect the rights and property of all persons.
- Bear the ultimate responsibility for the effects of their decisions and behavior.
- Follow the ethical obligation to confront, challenge, or report destructive or abusive behavior.